Someone spray painted the n-word on the wall of the Martin Luther King Jr. Family Outreach Center on Tuesday.
A rare and mysterious illness has made its way to Spokane County and health officials are searching for answers. The Washington Department of Health confirms a Spokane County child is being evaluated for possible Acute Flaccid Myelitis, commonly known as AFM.
An arrest was made Tuesday afternoon in connection to an assault in western Washington that hospitalized a star of the hit TV show 'Deadliest Catch.'
North Dakota Access Pipeline protests are ramping up across the nation. Plans for finishing the pipeline include tunneling under a lake and river that the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe relies on for drinking water. The concern is that digging under those water sources will create a risk of leaks, spills and contamination. The companies behind the Dakota Access Pipeline insist that the risks are low.
- What to buy during Memorial Day sales
- Spokane Valley firefighters prepare for season
- Woman living on property with contaminated well worried about family's health
- Hoopfest needs YOU to volunteer
- Suspect who attempted to shoot deputy receives 13 year sentence
- Lawn mower starts large vegetation fire along Sullivan