A mysterious illness is affecting children across the state of Washington. the Washington Department of Health confirms a child in Spokane County is being evaluated to Acute Flaccid Myeltis, also known as AFM.
(Full story at 5:00 p.m.)
The number of people infected with the norovirus at the House of Charity in downtown Spokane has increased.
Spokane business owners packed the city council meeting asking for help. Business owners asked the council to repeal its sick and safe leave ordinance passed earlier this year now that voters approved a statewide paid sick leave initiative in last week's election.
Mayor David Condon held a twenty minute press conference Monday morning, outlining the City's $2.5 million snow budget.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives