A mysterious illness is affecting children across the state of Washington. the Washington Department of Health confirms a child in Spokane County is being evaluated to Acute Flaccid Myeltis, also known as AFM.
(Full story at 5:00 p.m.)
The number of people infected with the norovirus at the House of Charity in downtown Spokane has increased.
Spokane business owners packed the city council meeting asking for help. Business owners asked the council to repeal its sick and safe leave ordinance passed earlier this year now that voters approved a statewide paid sick leave initiative in last week's election.
Mayor David Condon held a twenty minute press conference Monday morning, outlining the City's $2.5 million snow budget.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time