Thursday night, due to what they say is "extensive criminal and dangerous behavior," Portland police now considering protests there to be riots and referring to some of the protesters as anarchists.
A Coeur d'Alene homicide suspect got a stunning blow in court Thursday when he learned he's facing a series of new charges thanks to a Kootenai County grand jury.
On Tuesday, voters overwhelmingly approved Spokane Proposition 1, increasing Spokane County's sales tax to fund Spokane Transit Authority's growth plan, "STA Moving Forward."
Beer and liquor lovers will have a new spot to hang out when they attend events at the Spokane Arena. Dry Fly Distillings is opening what it calls its Locally Crafted Neighborhood on the west side of the building.
- Pay-by-phone app no longer working in downtown Spokane
- Street closed on 26th and Pines due to water main break
- Zag fans face cold to catch final MBB home game
- Solid waste collectors and police collaborate to fight crime
- Spokane's beloved K9 Laslo retires
- City of Spokane tries new techniques to tackle potholes