YAKIMA, Wash. - Four suspects are now in custody in the slayings of two men whose bodies were found in the Yakima River Canyon.
Yakima Herald-Republic reports Marco Gallegos and Heriberto Villa were arrested Friday in Yakima and booked into the Yakima County jail on suspicion of first-degree murder and kidnapping.
The Yakima County sheriff's office believes they had a role in the shooting deaths of 36-year-old Michael Kevin Eby and 35-year-old Ryan Michael Pederson whose bodies were found Dec. 21 in a car.
Two other men, Troy Whalen and Jose Alfonso Pineda, were arrested last week in the case.
- What's considered low-income in Spokane?
- Former WSU student sentenced to 12 years for drugs
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane