YAKIMA, Wash. - Four suspects are now in custody in the slayings of two men whose bodies were found in the Yakima River Canyon.
Yakima Herald-Republic reports Marco Gallegos and Heriberto Villa were arrested Friday in Yakima and booked into the Yakima County jail on suspicion of first-degree murder and kidnapping.
The Yakima County sheriff's office believes they had a role in the shooting deaths of 36-year-old Michael Kevin Eby and 35-year-old Ryan Michael Pederson whose bodies were found Dec. 21 in a car.
Two other men, Troy Whalen and Jose Alfonso Pineda, were arrested last week in the case.
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting
- WSP responded to 100+ vehicle crashes in Spokane area Wednesday morning
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night