CONNELL, Wash. - A 3-year-old boy was hit and fatally injured by a pickup truck in the driveway of a home at Connell.
The Franklin County sheriff's office says Carson Thomas Clyde was the son of Boyd and Nicole Clyde.
Det. Lee Barrow told the Tri-City Herald a relative pulling into the driveway Saturday didn't see the toddler. The investigation found no criminal negligence, and Barrow called the death an unfortunate accident.
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods