CONNELL, Wash. - A 3-year-old boy was hit and fatally injured by a pickup truck in the driveway of a home at Connell.
The Franklin County sheriff's office says Carson Thomas Clyde was the son of Boyd and Nicole Clyde.
Det. Lee Barrow told the Tri-City Herald a relative pulling into the driveway Saturday didn't see the toddler. The investigation found no criminal negligence, and Barrow called the death an unfortunate accident.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives