MOSES LAKE, Wash. - The Grant County sheriff's office says detectives arrested a second suspect in the shooting a man near Moses Lake.
The 16-year-old was arrested Thursday night in Moses Lake and held on suspicion of attempted murder.
On Wednesday, investigators arrested 21-year-old Jordan S. Wiester for investigation of attempted murder in the shooting of 28-year-old Dale Olmos.
Investigators believe Olmos was shot in a dispute over stolen a cell phone. He was shot in the head and left in a field near Moses Lake.
The website iFIBER One News reports Olmos was found alive Dec. 11 and treated at a hospital. The sheriff's office says he's in critical condition.
Deputies are still looking for a 46-year-old man in connection with the shooting
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods