A second grade student was removed from school in East Valley School District after bringing a knife on a school bus Tuesday morning and allegedly threatened other students.
No one was injured.
The girl will undergo a wellness check, because she's so young it needs to be determined if she knew what she was doing when she brought the knife on the school bus.
All parents who had students on the bus have been notified and local law enforcement is involved in the investigation into the incident.
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting