A second grade student was removed from school in East Valley School District after bringing a knife on a school bus Tuesday morning and allegedly threatened other students.
No one was injured.
The girl will undergo a wellness check, because she's so young it needs to be determined if she knew what she was doing when she brought the knife on the school bus.
All parents who had students on the bus have been notified and local law enforcement is involved in the investigation into the incident.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car