OMAK, Wash. - The U. S. Geological Survey says an earthquake with a magnitude of 2.9 rattled the Omak area at 5:39 a.m. Tuesday.
A dispatcher for the Okanogan County sheriff's office says it had one call from someone who felt the quake, but no reports of damage.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car