YAKIMA, Wash. - Police believe a Thursday night shooting in Yakima was gang-related.
Sgt. Shelley Upton says a 19-year-old man in a car was wounded in the shoulder. Another car was seen driving away.
The Yakima Herald-Republic reports the victim was treated at Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital and later flown to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday