YAKIMA, Wash. - Police believe a Thursday night shooting in Yakima was gang-related.
Sgt. Shelley Upton says a 19-year-old man in a car was wounded in the shoulder. Another car was seen driving away.
The Yakima Herald-Republic reports the victim was treated at Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital and later flown to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up