COLFAX, Wash. - The Whitman County sheriff's office says a 19-year-old Endicott woman died Sunday in an SUV accident near the town of Lacrosse.
Amanda Drewer was a passenger in an SUV driven by 19-year-old Taylor Martin of Lacrosse. They may have been hunting in the area. The sheriff's office says the car left the roadway and rolled down a steep hillside on private property.
The Spokesman-Review reports Drewer died at the scene. Martin was airlifted to Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane with neck injuries. He was reported in satisfactory condition.
The sheriff's office says the two were not wearing seat belts and alcohol may have been a factor in the crash.
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up