TOPPENISH, Wash. - The Washington State Patrol says a 15-year-old driver was killed and a 13-year-old passenger in his car was seriously injured in a collision Tuesday night in Toppenish.
The patrol says the car driven by the teen, Irving Tapia-Reyes of Toppenish, ran a stop sign and hit another car. He died at a hospital. The other driver was not injured.
The injured 13-year-old boy was airlifted to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity