ZILLAH, Wash. - The Washington State Patrol says an 18-year-old Zillah man was killed in a collision early Monday near Zillah.
Troopers say a car driven by Jeremiah Atkins ran a stop sign, collided with a car and rolled into a utility pole. He died at the scene.
The other car hit a tree in the crash just after midnight. The driver is a 17-year-old Toppenish girl who has been transported to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some