WALLA WALLA, Wash. - A Walla Walla man was found dead inside a burning outbuilding at his home.
Walla Walla Fire Chief Bob Yancey says the fire apparently was set early Sunday by the man inside the shed.
The Union-Bulletin reports firefighters were temporarily held back by flammable liquids.
Walla Walla County Coroner Richard Greenwood identified the man as 52-year-old Gary Cable.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line