ELLENSBURG, Wash. - Washington State Patrol troopers are trying to locate those responsible for a weekend incident in which rocks were hurled at vehicles traveling on Interstate 90 near Ellensburg.
One rock went through a windshield and injured a person. Troopers say several other cars were damaged.
The State Patrol says the rocks were thrown from the side of the freeway late Saturday night or early Sunday morning.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting