ELLENSBURG, Wash. - Washington State Patrol troopers are trying to locate those responsible for a weekend incident in which rocks were hurled at vehicles traveling on Interstate 90 near Ellensburg.
One rock went through a windshield and injured a person. Troopers say several other cars were damaged.
The State Patrol says the rocks were thrown from the side of the freeway late Saturday night or early Sunday morning.
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire
- Mexico club shooting: Spokane woman one of the injured