LEWISTON, Idaho - Sunday morning, Lewiston Police release the name of the 8-year-old girl killed when the driver of a truck hit her in an intersection.
Aryana Dahlin was hit Friday night at the intersection of Thain Road and Burrell Avenue.
The girl was treated by paramedics on scene and then taken to a local hospital, where she later died.
According to Lewiston Police, Dahlin was walking across an intersection when she was hit by a truck making a left turn.
The accident is under investigation.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March