SPOKANE, Wash - The Spokane County Sheriff's Office is informing the public of a level III sex offender moving to the 1200 block of N Lincoln St.
Mark Edward Browning, 33, was convicted of communicating with a minor for immoral purposes on September 11, 2017.
Browning has been convicted of a sex offense that requires registration with the Sheriff's Office in the county of their residence. Deputies said his previous criminal history places him in a classification level which reflects the potential to reoffend.
Deputies said Browning has served the sentence given to him and is now moving to a home on N. Lincoln St. Browning is not wanted by law enforcement at this time.
- Cancer survivor flips switch for 'Making Spirits Bright' holiday display at Children's Hospital.
- NYT features Spokane Police Chief Meidl in story on policing program
- Police searching for robber who shot pot shop employee
- Making Spirits Bright, the kick-off for a month of festivities at Sacred Heart
- Bald Eagles return to Coeur d'Alene
- Thanksgiving travel conditions