COEUR D'ALENE - After 23 years a popular brewery in Coeur d'Alene is in search of a new home and it?s not by their choice.
The Coeur d'Alene Brewing Company, which was featured in early June in a KXLY Manufacturing Monday episode, says its lease has been terminated and where the business will move now remains up in the air.
Right now the brewing company sits in the heart of downtown Coeur d'Alene but according to the company's Facebook page, the current landlord has other plans for the property on Lakeside Avenue.
The local hangout has until the end of September to find a new home. Not only will it have to move its restaurant but its entire brewery will have to be relocated as well.
Regulars say they're disappointed to hear that the brewing company has to pack up and go.
"You know I was really sad when I heard about that, the place has been around for a long time,? customer Russell Moate said. ?They've got great food here, great beer here, it's a place where me and my family come a lot of times."
Calls to the property owner for comment on this story and their plans for the property were not returned. The brewery owner was also not available for comment on this story.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some