Viewers of KXLY-TV currently watching ABC and local programming over antenna Channel 4.3 should now switch over to Channel 4.1.
KXLY's Channel 4.3, used during the transition from standard to digital television, will be combined into Channel 4.1 within two weeks. A digital rescan of the channels on your TV or converter box is recommended at that time.
If your TV or digital converter box has an "auto" or "set by program" picture setting, that should be selected. In this mode our HD programming should not have images cut off at the sides of the screen.
KXLY-TV's analog Channel 11 will not be impacted.
If you have further questions, contact us at: Tima@kxly.com or 509-324-4000 and ask for engineering assistance.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives