SPOKANE, Wash. - Two vehicles were involved in a serious crash at Sprague and Division just after 10 P.M. Sunday. Spokane Police say an infant was taken to the hospital in critical condition. That child was later upgraded to stable condition.
Police say a black vehicle ran a red light heading east on Sprague when it collided with another car traveling north on Division.
Three adults were also taken to the hospital. Their injuries are not life-threatening.
Major Crimes detectives with the Spokane Police department are looking into the crash and believe drugs or alcohol may have been a factor.
- Unity in the Community brings Spokane together to celebrate diversity
- Felons finding new purpose in life at Family of Faith Community Church
- Leukemia survivor meets blood donor for first time
- Parents fearful about children outdoors without glasses during eclipse
- Scavenger hunt for eclipse glasses causes frenzy around town
- Homes briefly evacuated as fire burns near Colville