Tens of thousands of people are still feeling the effects of Hurricane Harvey that tore through the Houston area in August. Now, students in the tiny town of Clark Fork, Idaho are reaching out to help a Houston elementary school get back to normal. KXLY4's Drew Reeves reports.
- Four arrested on drug charges in Orofino
- Ridpath Hotel offers affordable downtown housing
- SRHD and Spokane County Jail look to expand methadone treatment to more inmates
- Kootenai County first responders train for railroad emergency
- Arrest made in double murder investigation
- Hottest Christmas items on sale this Black Friday