POST FALLS - Highway 41 between Hayden Avenue and Prairie Avenue in Post Falls is back open after a multi-car injury accident shut down the highway in both directions. Two people were transported to the hospital for treatment. No information yet on what caused the crash.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'