POST FALLS - Highway 41 between Hayden Avenue and Prairie Avenue in Post Falls is back open after a multi-car injury accident shut down the highway in both directions. Two people were transported to the hospital for treatment. No information yet on what caused the crash.
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting