SPOKANE - A Geiger Correctional Facility inmate who escaped from a Hoopfest work crew Friday night is still on the run.
Gary Todd has only four months left on his prison sentence for a DUI conviction, but escaped from the work crew after asking to use the bathroom.
Police say Todd left his jumpsuit in a port-a-potty. They believe this was a planned escape and had a change of clothes ready.
If you have any information about Todd?s location call Crime Check at 509-456-2233.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line