SPOKANE - Firefighters spent several hours at the Blockbuster at 29th and Southeast Boulevard this afternoon after an electrical problem in a wall caused the entire building to fill up with smoke.
Spokane firefighters cut a hole in the roof to get to the smoldering fire and put it out.
No one was hurt but the building sustained damage both from the fire and the firefighting effort.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'