SPOKANE VALLEY - The FBI, Washington State Patrol, Spokane County Sheriff's Office and Airway Heights Police are involved in multiple raids across Spokane County, including two locations in Spokane Valley and one in North Spokane.
The Valley locations include a home in the 8800 block of Vista Park Drive AND Dickson Iron and Metals in the 900 block of North Dyer.
At Dickson Iron and Metals a Washington State Patrol investigator was on the scene looking for stolen vehicles. There were also representatives at Dickson from both BPA and Avista who reportedly found spools of copper wire and other items stolen from power sub-stations.
Two cars were also seized from the home on Vista Park Drive.
In both searches authorities with the US Attorney's Office say the search warrants are sealed and no one has been arrested. However, those search warrants will be unsealed if and when someone is arrested.
Authorities are also investigating a residence in the 2600 block of East Lincoln but confirmed that location is unrelated to the search warrants being executed in Spokane Valley. The search at the home on East Lincoln involves a felon in possession of firearms case.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car