SNOQUALMIE, Wash. - Eastbound lanes of Snoqualmie Pass will reopen Thursday at 4 p.m.
At that time, crews will survey westbound lanes to determine when they can reopen.
Snoqualmie Pass has been closed since Wednesday due to ice and fallen trees.
- Four arrested on drug charges in Orofino
- Ridpath Hotel offers affordable downtown housing
- SRHD and Spokane County Jail look to expand methadone treatment to more inmates
- Kootenai County first responders train for railroad emergency
- Arrest made in double murder investigation
- Hottest Christmas items on sale this Black Friday