SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - The Ninkasi Brewing Company is participating in a program that will donate money to Spokane Valley Firefighter Benevolence Fund.
Throughout the month of Oct., Ninkasi will donate $10 for every keg of Ninkasi beer sold in the Spokane area.
"The money donated from Ninkasi will help members of the community who may have lost everything due to a fire or other catastrophic event and may just need a little help getting back on their feet," said public affairs and communications representative for the Spokane Valley Firefighters, Scott Tschirgi via a press release.
Locations selling Ninkasi can be found here.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday