Federal, state and local law enforcement agencies fanned across the region Thursday and executed search warrants on locations in Washington, Idaho, Nevada and California and arrested 29 people on federal drug charges for manufacturing and selling opiates. KXLY4's Caiti Currey reports.
- Man arrested after exposing himself in front of woman walking dog
- Baker City witnesses magical experience of total eclipse
- Powerball fever hits the Inland Northwest
- Spokane Police searching for missing 8-year-old boy
- Why did you get a headache after safely looking at the eclipse?
- Chattaroy man trying to get back on feet falls victim to scam