A Spokane County Sheriff's Investigative Task Force Detective is asking for your help in identifying a female suspect suspect of cashing counterfeit checks.
On January 26, a victim reported several checks used to make payments were stolen from his outgoing mail. The checks were not cashed, but the victim learned that several unauthorized checks had been written against his account.
The counterfeit checks were printed using his bank account information and fraudulently cashed at local businesses.
If you can identify the female in these photos, call Detective Meyer at 509-477-3159.
- Spokane organization celebrates refugee resettlement efforts
- Extreme Team "Making Spirits Bright" project decorates nearby park
- Mix up leaves family with dozens of baby guinea pigs
- Artist aims to paint one picture of Spokane each week for a year
- Woman shoots boyfriend in domestic violence incident
- Spokane Police locate missing 86-year-old woman