SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - Spokane Valley deputies are searching for 22-year-old Duncan P. Mead, a Geiger inmate who ran from his work detail at approximately 2 p.m. on Tuesday.
Mead, a work crew inmate, disappeared in the 9500 block of E. 8th Avenue but was not located by deputies.
Mead was in custody for violating a no contact order when he ran away from his cleaning detail Tuesday afternoon. The petitioner of the order was immediately contacted and advised by Detention Services staff.
He was last seen wearing a blue jean jacket, an orange t-shirt, a maroon over-shirt and blue pants. He's 5-foot-5, 150 pounds, and has short brown hair, brown eyes, and a goatee.
Geiger inmate workers have been deemed medium/low risk offenders and approved to be part of the supervised Geiger Inmate Work Crew.
Anyone with information regarding this incident or Mead's whereabouts is asked to call Crime Check at 509-456-2233.
- Spokane weighs measure for 'fair chance' hiring
- Spokane Valley residents face fines for not clearing snow
- Refugees celebrate new life in Spokane
- Spokane organization celebrates refugee resettlement efforts
- Extreme Team "Making Spirits Bright" project decorates nearby park
- Mix up leaves family with dozens of baby guinea pigs