MOSCOW, ID. - Prosecutors say murder suspect John Delling will plead guilty to killing University of Idaho student David Boss.
Boss was just shy of graduation in the spring of 2007 when he was shot to death inside his off-campus apartment in Moscow.
The Latah County case against Delling will soon be transferred to Boise where he's expected to plead guilty to Boss' murder in the coming weeks.
Delling is accused of a cross-country shooting spree that started in Tucson, Arizona where he shot and wounded Jacob Thompson on March 20. He then killed David Boss in Moscow on March 30, drove south to Boise and shot and killed Boise State University student Bradley Morse in Boise on April 2.
Delling was a former classmate of all three men he targeted and was found with Bradley Morse's car the day after his murder in Sparks, Nevada.
Prosecutors confirm that Delling's decision to plead guilty is not part of any plea agreement and that they intend to seek the maximum sentence of life in prison for Boss' murder.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults