BOISE - Murder suspect John Delling, who shot and killed a University of Idaho student in his off-campus residence in the spring of 2007, has pled guilty to murder in another case.
KTVB in Boise is reporting that Delling has pled guilty to second degree murder for the death of Boise State University student Bradley Morse. In exchange for his plea prosecutors dropped several charges.
Morse was shot twice in the head at a Boise-area park where he was a worker.
Delling has also been linked to the murder of David Boss, a University of Idaho student who was slain in his apartment near the campus less than a month before he was set to graduate in the spring of 2007.
The Idaho Statesman also reports that Delling admitted that he shot and wounded Jacob Thompson in Tuscon, Arizona on March 20, then admitted killing David Boss in Moscow on March 30 and Bradley Morse in Boise on April 2.
Delling, who was a former high school classmate of all three men, was arrested the following day in Morse's car in Sparks, Nevada.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday