SPOKANE, Wash. - We carry our phones everywhere. We walk down the street with them, we keep them next to us in our car, we carry them to the bathroom at work so that we won’t miss a text or notification.
Phones are always within reach, so we don’t even have to think about it.
Today, when you’re moving, put your phone away. Put it in your pocket or, better yet, your purse. Just for today, untether. And see how you feel.
- Cancer survivor flips switch for 'Making Spirits Bright' holiday display at Children's Hospital.
- NYT features Spokane Police Chief Meidl in story on policing program
- Police searching for robber who shot pot shop employee
- Making Spirits Bright, the kick-off for a month of festivities at Sacred Heart
- Bald Eagles return to Coeur d'Alene
- Thanksgiving travel conditions