COEUR D'ALENE -- A 32-year-old Coeur d'Alene man has been arraigned for allegedly having sexual contact with young teenage girls.
Robert Critchfield was arrested by Coeur d'Alene police at his home Thursday night. He was arraigned on two counts of Lewd Conduct with a Minor.
In court, the victims were identified as an 11-year-old and a 12-year-old. While Critchfield was officially charged with two counts, police say there are between six and eight potential victims ranging from 11 to 13 years-old.
Detectives were continuing to investigate and conduct interviews with additional girls believed to have contact with Critchfield.
The defendant made his first court appearance in Kootenai County Friday afternoon. His bond was set at $150,000.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time