The 10 Commandments monument has been in a Sandpoint park for the last four decades, but now could be coming down, and that move is not sitting well with some people. KXLY4's Melissa Luck reports.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line