(CNN) -- Two people were arrested overnight and charged with one count of arson in connection with a string of suspicious fires in Accomack County, Virginia state police said Tuesday. Tonya Bundick, 40, and Charles Smith III, 38, are being held without bail, authorities said.
Local News Headlines
- Mail carrier sentenced in Portland for theft
- Man gets 50 year in prison for molesting boy
- Not guilty plea in Oregon bomb case
- Belgrade man convicted in Ponzi scheme
- Pronghorn at E. Ore. chemical depot relocated
- Police undergoing crisis intervention training
- Owners of former WA state liquor stores struggling
- Teen seeks to withdraw plea in Yakima shooting
- 1,700 pot business applications received in Wash.
- 3 new Pasco schools named for female scientists