(CNN) -- The Vatican refused to answer questions on Monday about whether it will take any disciplinary action against Cardinal Keith O'Brien of Scotland, who apologized Sunday for sexual impropriety. In response to questions from British journalists, Vatican spokesman the Rev. Thomas Rosica read the statement that O'Brien released on Sunday, and said the Vatican had no further public information.
Local News Headlines
- Should inmates get mental health medications in jail?
- Officers in deadly shooting identified
- Spokane police officer under investigation
- Driver extricated after Spokane County water truck rolls
- FBI: No arrests made in ricin letter investigation
- Police in Browne's Addition investigating Ricin letters
- Court documents detail deadly shootings
- Deputy, police officer under investigation for misconduct
- Road closures for Armed Forces Torchlight Parade
- Two dead in overnight shootings