(CNN) -- The judge in the Nidal Hasan court-martial granted a prosecution request to recess the jury for the rest of the day so it can deal with the jury instructions and the reading of the charges. Closing statements are expected to begin 9 a.m. (10 a.m. ET) Thursday.
Local News Headlines
- Police undergoing crisis intervention training
- Owners of former WA state liquor stores struggling
- Teen seeks to withdraw plea in Yakima shooting
- 1,700 pot business applications received in Wash.
- 3 new Pasco schools named for female scientists
- Police: SUV was hit by train at marked crossing
- Bagby Hot Springs attack possible hate crime
- Megaload movers decide to resume Ore. trip
- Thieves steal woman's home
- Observant neighbor helps cops bust copper wire thieves