(CNN) -- "We agreed to further strengthen credible and robust deterrents vis-a-vis North Korea's nuclear and conventional provocations," South Korean Foreign Minister Yun Byung-se told reporters at a news conference Tuesday in Washington with U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry. "In particular the secretary and I expressed satisfaction over the progress made in the tailored extended deterrents and the counter-provocation plan."
Local News Headlines
- Police undergoing crisis intervention training
- Owners of former WA state liquor stores struggling
- Teen seeks to withdraw plea in Yakima shooting
- 1,700 pot business applications received in Wash.
- 3 new Pasco schools named for female scientists
- Police: SUV was hit by train at marked crossing
- Bagby Hot Springs attack possible hate crime
- Megaload movers decide to resume Ore. trip
- Thieves steal woman's home
- Observant neighbor helps cops bust copper wire thieves