(CNN) -- The radical leftist terror group -- Revolutionary People's Liberation Party, or DHKP-C -- has claimed responsibility for Friday's suicide bombing at the U.S. Embassy in Ankara, Turkey. In a statement on its website, the group said, "E. Alisan Sanli has become a martyr after accomplishing the action on the American Embassy in Ankara."
Local News Headlines
- Parents use daughter's iPad to help nab sexual predator
- Hart pleads not guilty to Nine Mile Falls murder
- Police searching for suspect in CHAS Valley Clinic robbery
- Attempted robbery at N. Division Chase Bank.
- Thieves target ATMs at Spokane Valley businesses
- Chelan County search continues for mushroom hunter
- Berger grabbed deputy's taser during Oz Fitness altercation
- Detectives retrieve shooting suspect's getaway car
- One killed in North Spokane shooting
- This year's fire threat is coming on stronger, earlier