(CNN) -- At least six helicopters are going to fly out those injured in the aftermath of a massive explosion Wednesday night at a West, Texas, fertilizer plant, Hillcrest Hospital CEO Glenn Robinson said. Others are being transported by ambulance, and some are getting to the hospital by car, he added. A triage center has been set up at a field alongside a school not far from the plant.
Local News Headlines
- Owners of former WA state liquor stores struggling
- Teen seeks to withdraw plea in Yakima shooting
- 1,700 pot business applications received in Wash.
- 3 new Pasco schools named for female scientists
- Police: SUV was hit by train at marked crossing
- Bagby Hot Springs attack possible hate crime
- Megaload movers decide to resume Ore. trip
- Thieves steal woman's home
- Observant neighbor helps cops bust copper wire thieves
- Police search for suspects in downtown shooting