(CNN) -- A senior U.S. administration official said there is no official confirmation chemical weapons were used in recent attacks in Syria. "If true, it would be further evidence of unconscionable brutality by a desperate man and a desperate regime," the official said, referring to Bashar al-Assad government.
Local News Headlines
- Police undergoing crisis intervention training
- Owners of former WA state liquor stores struggling
- Teen seeks to withdraw plea in Yakima shooting
- 1,700 pot business applications received in Wash.
- 3 new Pasco schools named for female scientists
- Police: SUV was hit by train at marked crossing
- Bagby Hot Springs attack possible hate crime
- Megaload movers decide to resume Ore. trip
- Thieves steal woman's home
- Observant neighbor helps cops bust copper wire thieves