(CNN) -- A Tulsa dentist who health investigators say may have exposed thousands of patients to HIV and hepatitis because of unsanitary practices also allowed "unauthorized and unlicensed" employees to perform intravenous sedation of patients, Susan Rogers, executive director of the Oklahoma Board of Dentistry, told CNN's "Starting Point" Friday.
Local News Headlines
- Police undergoing crisis intervention training
- Owners of former WA state liquor stores struggling
- Teen seeks to withdraw plea in Yakima shooting
- 1,700 pot business applications received in Wash.
- 3 new Pasco schools named for female scientists
- Police: SUV was hit by train at marked crossing
- Bagby Hot Springs attack possible hate crime
- Megaload movers decide to resume Ore. trip
- Thieves steal woman's home
- Observant neighbor helps cops bust copper wire thieves