(CNN) -- The letter received by the Mississippi judge has notable "similarities" with letters directed to Sen. Roger Wicker and President Barack Obama, Lee County, Mississippi, Sheriff Jim Johnson said Wednesday. Authorities are trying to determine if the Wicker and Obama letters contained the deadly poison ricin. Johnson said that similar tests are being conducted on the contents of the letter sent to the Mississippi judge.
Local News Headlines
- Police undergoing crisis intervention training
- Owners of former WA state liquor stores struggling
- Teen seeks to withdraw plea in Yakima shooting
- 1,700 pot business applications received in Wash.
- 3 new Pasco schools named for female scientists
- Police: SUV was hit by train at marked crossing
- Bagby Hot Springs attack possible hate crime
- Megaload movers decide to resume Ore. trip
- Thieves steal woman's home
- Observant neighbor helps cops bust copper wire thieves