(CNN) -- An independent third party will be hired to conduct an investigation into the partial blackout at Sunday's Super Bowl in New Orleans, according to a joint statement Tuesday from the Louisiana Stadium and Exposition District, power company Entergy, and Superdome management company SMG.
Local News Headlines
- Should inmates get mental health medications in jail?
- Officers in deadly shooting identified
- Spokane police officer under investigation
- Driver extricated after Spokane County water truck rolls
- FBI: No arrests made in ricin letter investigation
- Police in Browne's Addition investigating Ricin letters
- Court documents detail deadly shootings
- Deputy, police officer under investigation for misconduct
- Road closures for Armed Forces Torchlight Parade
- Two dead in overnight shootings