(CNN) -- An independent third party will be hired to conduct an investigation into the partial blackout at Sunday's Super Bowl in New Orleans, according to a joint statement Tuesday from the Louisiana Stadium and Exposition District, power company Entergy, and Superdome management company SMG.
Local News Headlines
- Man gets 50 year in prison for molesting boy
- Not guilty plea in Oregon bomb case
- Belgrade man convicted in Ponzi scheme
- Pronghorn at E. Ore. chemical depot relocated
- Police undergoing crisis intervention training
- Owners of former WA state liquor stores struggling
- Teen seeks to withdraw plea in Yakima shooting
- 1,700 pot business applications received in Wash.
- 3 new Pasco schools named for female scientists
- Police: SUV was hit by train at marked crossing