(CNN) -- A reward of $1 million is being offered for information leading to the capture of Christopher Dorner, the former Los Angeles police officer who is accused of killing three people in the past week and who wrote a searing manifesto threatening the lives of police officers and their families, Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa announced Sunday.
Local News Headlines
- Should inmates get mental health medications in jail?
- Officers in deadly shooting identified
- Spokane police officer under investigation
- Driver extricated after Spokane County water truck rolls
- FBI: No arrests made in ricin letter investigation
- Police in Browne's Addition investigating Ricin letters
- Court documents detail deadly shootings
- Deputy, police officer under investigation for misconduct
- Road closures for Armed Forces Torchlight Parade
- Two dead in overnight shootings