(CNN) -- Five people were killed and dozens wounded when two car bombs exploded Friday at a livestock market in Diwaniya, about 140 km south of Baghdad, Iraq, police and health officials said.
Local News Headlines
- Police searching for suspect in CHAS Valley Clinic robbery
- Attempted robbery at N. Division Chase Bank.
- Thieves target ATMs at Spokane Valley businesses
- Chelan County search continues for mushroom hunter
- Berger grabbed deputy's taser during Oz Fitness altercation
- Detectives retrieve shooting suspect's getaway car
- One killed in North Spokane shooting
- This year's fire threat is coming on stronger, earlier
- Gerlach enters not guilty plea for shooting
- Robber hits North Spokane Albertson's