(CNN) -- One of the two people killed in Sunday's plane crash in South Bend, Indiana, was former University of Oklahoma quarterback Steve Davis, university Director of Football Operations Merv Johnson confirms. Davis, 60, played for Oklahoma in the 1970s.
Local News Headlines
- One dead in Sprague Lake boating mishap
- Should inmates get mental health medications in jail?
- Officers in deadly shooting identified
- Spokane police officer under investigation
- Driver extricated after Spokane County water truck rolls
- FBI: No arrests made in ricin letter investigation
- Police in Browne's Addition investigating Ricin letters
- Court documents detail deadly shootings
- Deputy, police officer under investigation for misconduct
- Road closures for Armed Forces Torchlight Parade