(CNN) -- Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, who is recovering from cancer surgery, has suffered "new complications," Vice President Nicolas Maduro said Sunday. The president's health remains "delicate," he said.
Local News Headlines
- Suspect makes first appearance in ricin letter case
- Free pizza offered to help find Pizza Rita robber
- Woman found dead in Spokane Valley hotel
- WA license plate fee added to pay for wolf kills
- High winds contribute to fatal boat accident on Sprague Lake
- One dead in Sprague Lake boating mishap
- Should inmates get mental health medications in jail?
- Officers in deadly shooting identified
- Spokane police officer under investigation
- Driver extricated after Spokane County water truck rolls