(CNN) -- An expressway bridge in central China partially collapsed Friday after a truck carrying fireworks on the bridge exploded, state media reported. The number of casualties from the blast and collapse in Henan province wasn't immediately clear. The state-run Chinese news agency Xinhua reported that at least 4 people had been killed, but state-run China National Radio said as many as 26 people were dead.
Local News Headlines
- Police undergoing crisis intervention training
- Owners of former WA state liquor stores struggling
- Teen seeks to withdraw plea in Yakima shooting
- 1,700 pot business applications received in Wash.
- 3 new Pasco schools named for female scientists
- Police: SUV was hit by train at marked crossing
- Bagby Hot Springs attack possible hate crime
- Megaload movers decide to resume Ore. trip
- Thieves steal woman's home
- Observant neighbor helps cops bust copper wire thieves