(CNN) -- The death toll from a nightclub fire in southern Brazil climbed by one late Tuesday, the Rio Grande do Sul health ministry said. A 21-year-old man died in a local hospital from injuries he suffered in Sunday's fire, bringing the total number of people killed to 235. Another 74 people are in critical condition, the ministry said.
Local News Headlines
- Parents use daughter's iPad to help nab sexual predator
- Hart pleads not guilty to Nine Mile Falls murder
- Police searching for suspect in CHAS Valley Clinic robbery
- Attempted robbery at N. Division Chase Bank.
- Thieves target ATMs at Spokane Valley businesses
- Chelan County search continues for mushroom hunter
- Berger grabbed deputy's taser during Oz Fitness altercation
- Detectives retrieve shooting suspect's getaway car
- One killed in North Spokane shooting
- This year's fire threat is coming on stronger, earlier